- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: Phresh Kids
Flowing together sequences of poses on the Phresh Mat is super fun. The mat is a great teaching tool and makes it easy to teach and follow along by using the symbol combinations for body placement as basic instruction. In … Continue reading
Phresh Kids Mats were one of the fun activities for kids in the Let’s Move! LA end zone at the KJLH Women’s Health Forum. Hundreds of kids showed up to participate at the LA Convention Center. Boys and girls learned how … Continue reading
Great news! Phresh Kids Mats and Programs at the Ranchos Palos Verdes Equinox Gyms!
Phresh Kids is excited to be performing with Let’s Move! – a nationwide health initiative created by First Lady Michelle Obama to fight childhood obesity and raise healthier children across America. Let’s Move! L.A. is the Los Angeles supportive arm of … Continue reading
Liza and Zuma play together on the Phresh Kids Mats. Liza is devoted to Yoga and is raising her son in a health conscious environment. Liza unexpectedly became a single mother and makes forward progress in her life and career … Continue reading
Meet Chi, our lovable Amazonian Flying Squirrel character. Chi is also a term for the life force energy which flows through the body making our fingers move and our heart beat. We teach kids to shine their inner Chi light … Continue reading
In this video Instructor, Bobbi Hamilton and Phresh Kid, Sophie. Phresh Phreeze Challenges are a way to increase kid’s skill level and turn fitness into fun! The Phresh Phreeze Challenge concept teaches kids how to develop sequences; to move from … Continue reading