- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: obama childhood obesity
In this video Instructor, Bobbi Hamilton and Phresh Kid, Sophie. Phresh Phreeze Challenges are a way to increase kid’s skill level and turn fitness into fun! The Phresh Phreeze Challenge concept teaches kids how to develop sequences; to move from … Continue reading
In this video Phresh Kids, Keenan and Tessa (ages 16). Thanks to P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILYF), and non-profit founder Patricia Jones, Phresh Kids Mats and Programs received support from the Los Angeles Mayor’s office. PSILYF, the Deputy Mayor … Continue reading
In these photos, Sophie age 9 and her mother Pauline. Sophie, on summer Holiday with her family from Sweden, took her first English language lessons while doing Yoga on the Phresh Kids Mat. I was fortunate enough to test the … Continue reading