- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: Los Angeles
Phresh Kid teen volunteers are so Super Duper Phresh! Phresh Kids was honored to participate in Recapalooza! – a family event that consists of multiple health and fitness competition based activities and is produced annually by Devoted to Youth (DTY). … Continue reading
Phresh Kids Mats were one of the fun activities for kids in the Let’s Move! LA end zone at the KJLH Women’s Health Forum. Hundreds of kids showed up to participate at the LA Convention Center. Boys and girls learned how … Continue reading
In these photos, Phresh Kids Malika & Mia, age 12. Giving girls an early education on fitness and nutrition empowers them and prepares them for challenges they meet in the world regarding self image. A healthy and active lifestyle is … Continue reading
In this video Phresh Kids, Keenan and Tessa (ages 16). Thanks to P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILYF), and non-profit founder Patricia Jones, Phresh Kids Mats and Programs received support from the Los Angeles Mayor’s office. PSILYF, the Deputy Mayor … Continue reading