- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: Kids
Phresh Kids Mats were one of the fun activities for kids in the Let’s Move! LA end zone at the KJLH Women’s Health Forum. Hundreds of kids showed up to participate at the LA Convention Center. Boys and girls learned how … Continue reading
In these photos, Phresh Kids Malika & Mia, age 12. Giving girls an early education on fitness and nutrition empowers them and prepares them for challenges they meet in the world regarding self image. A healthy and active lifestyle is … Continue reading
In these photos Meg Hiesinger Ph.D. teaches her ‘Farm to Fork’ class to children. Two common culprits that contribute to kids being overweight and obese are over-consumption of sugar and lack of physical exercise. Sugar is a substance rivaling the … Continue reading
In this video Instructor, Bobbi Hamilton and Phresh Kid, Sophie. Phresh Phreeze Challenges are a way to increase kid’s skill level and turn fitness into fun! The Phresh Phreeze Challenge concept teaches kids how to develop sequences; to move from … Continue reading
In this video Phresh Kids, Keenan and Tessa (ages 16). Thanks to P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILYF), and non-profit founder Patricia Jones, Phresh Kids Mats and Programs received support from the Los Angeles Mayor’s office. PSILYF, the Deputy Mayor … Continue reading
Animal Yoga for Kids is the original play-along DVD title and concept I developed to combat childhood obesity and diabetes. From the Animal Yoga content, I branded a series of promo spots Yoga Breaks and placed them on PBS Kids … Continue reading
A quote for Juicy Juice: The brain also gains ground when the body is active, says Bobbi Hamilton, children’s fitness multimedia producer who created the Animal Yoga Breaks, which have been seen between PBS KIDS programs. “When kids are physically … Continue reading