- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: hip hop
Phresh Kid teen volunteers are so Super Duper Phresh! Phresh Kids was honored to participate in Recapalooza! – a family event that consists of multiple health and fitness competition based activities and is produced annually by Devoted to Youth (DTY). … Continue reading
Rose, a B girl and new Phresh Girl teacher, performed a Phresh Phreeze half time show on the Phresh Mat at the Venice Basketball Courts. Rose is 29! Fitness, yoga, and dance keep her healthy, young and super phresh! *Find out … Continue reading
In this video Phresh Kids, Keenan and Tessa (ages 16). Thanks to P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILYF), and non-profit founder Patricia Jones, Phresh Kids Mats and Programs received support from the Los Angeles Mayor’s office. PSILYF, the Deputy Mayor … Continue reading