- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: health
Yoga and fresh ‘phreezing’ increase athletic performance by teaching kids precision through coordination of body placement on the symbols. The focus required amplifies listening skills, technical motor skills, and spatial awareness. In addition, emphasis placed on taking steady breaths while … Continue reading
Flowing together sequences of poses on the Phresh Mat is super fun. The mat is a great teaching tool and makes it easy to teach and follow along by using the symbol combinations for body placement as basic instruction. In … Continue reading
In these photos, Phresh Kids Malika & Mia, age 12. Giving girls an early education on fitness and nutrition empowers them and prepares them for challenges they meet in the world regarding self image. A healthy and active lifestyle is … Continue reading
Great news! Phresh Kids Mats and Programs at the Ranchos Palos Verdes Equinox Gyms!
Liza and Zuma play together on the Phresh Kids Mats. Liza is devoted to Yoga and is raising her son in a health conscious environment. Liza unexpectedly became a single mother and makes forward progress in her life and career … Continue reading
Meet Chi, our lovable Amazonian Flying Squirrel character. Chi is also a term for the life force energy which flows through the body making our fingers move and our heart beat. We teach kids to shine their inner Chi light … Continue reading
In these photos Meg Hiesinger Ph.D. teaches her ‘Farm to Fork’ class to children. Two common culprits that contribute to kids being overweight and obese are over-consumption of sugar and lack of physical exercise. Sugar is a substance rivaling the … Continue reading
In this video Instructor, Bobbi Hamilton and Phresh Kid, Sophie. Phresh Phreeze Challenges are a way to increase kid’s skill level and turn fitness into fun! The Phresh Phreeze Challenge concept teaches kids how to develop sequences; to move from … Continue reading
In this video Phresh Kids, Keenan and Tessa (ages 16). Thanks to P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILYF), and non-profit founder Patricia Jones, Phresh Kids Mats and Programs received support from the Los Angeles Mayor’s office. PSILYF, the Deputy Mayor … Continue reading