- Purchase Phresh Yoga Mats & Game and Support the Cause!
- Yogi Mommy Blogger Endorses Phresh Mat for Children’s Yoga
- Examiner.com Publishes Fantastic Article on Phresh Kids
- Increasing Athletic Performance
- Go Girl Scouts!
- Devoted to Youth / Recapalooza!
- Creating Sequences on the Phresh Mat
- Stay Young! Get Phresh! Not Just for Kids!
- Venice Basketball League Kids Got It!
- “Phresh Phreezing” at Shape Up America on Beverly Hilton Rooftop
- Phresh Mat is awarded Patent
- Phresh Kids at Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! LA Events
- Empowering Tween Girls
- Phresh Kids at Equinox Gym
- Kids Teaching Kids Fitness
Tag Archives: chi
Yoga and fresh ‘phreezing’ increase athletic performance by teaching kids precision through coordination of body placement on the symbols. The focus required amplifies listening skills, technical motor skills, and spatial awareness. In addition, emphasis placed on taking steady breaths while … Continue reading
Phresh Kid teen volunteers are so Super Duper Phresh! Phresh Kids was honored to participate in Recapalooza! – a family event that consists of multiple health and fitness competition based activities and is produced annually by Devoted to Youth (DTY). … Continue reading
Flowing together sequences of poses on the Phresh Mat is super fun. The mat is a great teaching tool and makes it easy to teach and follow along by using the symbol combinations for body placement as basic instruction. In … Continue reading
Great news! Phresh Kids Mats and Programs at the Ranchos Palos Verdes Equinox Gyms!